Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Butler, Mark" <Ma...@hplb.hpl.hp.com> on 2003/02/13 20:46:51 UTC

Update on DELI in Cocoon

Hi cocooners, apologies for my disappearance

Some people have recently been showing some interest in using DELI in Cocoon
to support UAProf and CC/PP, so I've decided to update the version of DELI
in Cocoon. It some became apparent though DELI has been broken for a while,
due to changes in directory structure. I'm trying to fix that but ...

1. What happened to the hello world examples in sitemap.xmap? Have they
moved somewhere else?

2. I've got a very recent (say last three hours) version of Cocoon from the
CVS, but when I run it I get a Cocoon internal server error

Request URI:
/cocoon/documents/index.html
Cause:
The output format must have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler'
property!

this happens with DELI turned off, so I don't think it is my changes - any
idea about how to fix it?

thanks in advance

Mark H. Butler, PhD
Research Scientist                HP Labs Bristol
mark-h_butler@hp.com
Internet: http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/marbut/

Re: Update on DELI in Cocoon

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Butler, Mark wrote:

>2. I've got a very recent (say last three hours) version of Cocoon from the
>CVS, but when I run it I get a Cocoon internal server error
>
>Request URI:
>/cocoon/documents/index.html
>Cause:
>The output format must have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler'
>property!
>
>this happens with DELI turned off, so I don't think it is my changes - any
>idea about how to fix it?

I bet on parser (mis)configuration. You either using jdk1.4 or forgot to
do something with endorsed directory. In any case, this seems to be FAQ
recently on user list - see archives for the solution. Sorry for my
ignorance, I just never seen this exception by myself ;-)

Vadim

RE: Update on DELI in Cocoon

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de>.
Hi Mark,

I can only help you with the first problem:

> 1. What happened to the hello world examples in sitemap.xmap? Have they
> moved somewhere else?

I think you must mean the hello world examples that are now in the
cocoon/samples/hello-world directory.

Matthew Langham

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de