Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by rr...@solveda.com on 2014/03/10 12:41:27 UTC

Ofbiz 10.04 to 12.04 upgrade

Hi All,

I am planning to migrate my current ofbiz 10.04 to ofbiz 12.04 and I'm
following the steps defined in the help link below.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=7045166

But These help link does not define any specific Ofbiz version upgrade
process. Is there any other help link which define the relation
between help link version and Ofbiz version?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpreviousversions.action?pageId=7045166

Regards
Ritu Raj Lakhera

Re: Ofbiz 10.04 to 12.04 upgrade

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Ritu Raj,

How far (impact-wise) would this migration extend? Are you able to account
for any customization and the total data set modifications) that you have
in your 10.04 setup?

Migration plans depend on such detailed information. Although the basic
changes between releases 10 and 12 can be easily tracked and traced, the
changes that you (or your organisation) have implemented in your setup
determine the complexities you need to address in your plan.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-