Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/22 17:53:28 UTC

[SMX5] Multiple Breadcrumbs

Gert has added breadcrumbs and I've experimented with having multiple
breadcrumbs on a single message.  That's now in smx5 trunk.
The main use case is about aggregators: when several messages are
aggregated, I think it's important to be able to trace all the inputs
that have been used.  I've managed to do so, but it required a small
modification in camel-core (see
https://github.com/gnodet/camel/commit/66df8b26f7e409d485a8bf9457c24d3cec9b5050),
so you'll have to build it locally for now.  It seems quite minor, so
as soon as camel 2.8 is out, I'll push those changes into camel trunk
and depend on 2.9-SNAPSHOT.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [SMX5] Multiple Breadcrumbs

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks again for the update Guillaume.

I fixed some small issues around maven build on SMX5 (really minor warning).

I'm gonna take a look on the camel-core change and try it also.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré