Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by nachi19 <na...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/20 22:44:30 UTC

need some guidance in payment processing

Hi sir,
  I am trying to accept the order from the phone channel... i am stuck up in
payment part... the problem is how the payment is processed when the order
is placed via phone ... no doubt some representative will accept the product
details and places the order for the customer on behalf... in the order
entry tab... but when it comes to payment via card how it is done.. i.e
there should be some rules in processing of  card payment... no doubt that
the customer will not give his pin number just like that or the secured
details to the stranger... then how the payment processing is done can
anyone tell me the procedure how the things will go on.. what details need
to be taken from the customer. thanks in advance

Re: need some guidance in payment processing

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.