Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Michael Frembs <mi...@gmx.de> on 2012/05/15 11:24:22 UTC

Timeout on asynchronous BPEL process

I want to create a very simple asynchronous echo process. Therefore I
created a BPEL process "EchoAsynch" [1] which returns the string it
gets. This is the service which will be called by "eventHandler" [1]. In
eventHandler I send the input via invoke to "EchoAsynch" and wait for
receiving the answer with the "receive" activity. Problem is I never get
an answer. The BPEL process times out after 120 seconds. Can you tell me
what am I doing wrong?

Thanks, Michael

P.S. I use Apache ODE 1.3.5 on a Tomcat Server (7.0.27) and test it in
Eclipse with the BPEL Eclipse Designer.

[1] http://www.file-upload.net/download-4361941/processes.zip.html