Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/17 07:27:35 UTC

Deprecation of rcmet package in OCW

Hi Folks,

So post CLIMATE-523 [0] (still to close off but waiting for Jira Karma) I
am in hot pursuit of in particular CLIMATE-535, 536 and 537.
These all relate to the use of some now deprecated code contained within
the rcmet paackage.
Can someone please advise of
 * what I should be upgrading this stuff to
 * how we can deprecated the rcmet package, if it actually is deprecated.
I have some energy over the next while to do this (we could maybe even get
a release out of the door within the month) so it would be fantastic for us
to clarify this, address the issues, get mccsearch working and substantiate
upon the documentation, then release.
Thanks in advance folks
Lewis

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-523