Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Azharuddin Shaikh <az...@RESILINC.COM> on 2018/06/18 10:35:02 UTC

Re: Phoenix 4.10 onwards phoenix view reurning empty result

Hi All,

We are also facing the same issue, after upgrading to Phoenix 4.12 we are
unable to view the data using phoenix, returning empty results though
underlying hbase table has the data.

There is no issue with view for Phoenix version less than 4.9 but we had
duplicate records issues due to which we upgraded from 4.8 to 4.12 version.

Request you to please let us know if we need to perform any configuration
changes.

A quick help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

--
Sent from: http://apache-phoenix-user-list.1124778.n5.nabble.com/