Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stefan Siprell <si...@sitewaerts.de> on 2001/02/16 19:23:21 UTC

Strut-Tag-Attributes not accepted

Hi,
I couldn't find an mail-archive, so please excuse if this is an already
discussed problem.

I tried set up a sample Struts Application.
I've developed all of the required code (Form classes, action classes, JSPs,
etc.) yet when I want to use a view-jsp with a <struts:form> tag I get an
error-stacktrace as response, declaring that I haven't set the mandatory
"name"-attribute in the formtag. It is set with "helloForm"-which is the
Session-Scope I want to use right? Is this a bug, or am I just dumb?

Thanks

Stefan Siprell
Software-Development

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<sitewaerts> GmbH
Hebelstr. 15
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Tel.:  	+49 (721) 920 918 22
Fax:  	+49 (721) 920 918 29

mailto:siprell@sitewaerts.de
http://www.sitewaerts.de

Re: VIRUS spreading, very important

Posted by Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com>.
Additional info,

A subject CAN BE DIFFERENT, ATTACHMENT can be different, for example, point to
some site, that you do not know. But everywhere a phase "SMTP OBJECT RUNNING IN
DEMO MODE."

HOW FIX EMAIL ALL MAIL LIST to not send with bad attachment?

Maya

P.S. I am happy using UNIX after all.

Posted by Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com>.
ATTENTION. please!!!

Hi,
taglibs list was effected with a virus with subjects "www.tomcat.com..." and /
or "multithreading ...", "Problem with Multithreading..." with a different
attachments. A text is starting with:

SMTP OBJECT RUNNING IN DEMO MODE.

After this different *gif file followed.

Maya

Re: Strut-Tag-Attributes not accepted

Posted by ma...@tumbleweed.com.
Stefan,

Here are two archive locations:

http://archive.covalent.net/
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user%40jakarta.apache.org/

Regarding the exception you are seeing, could you post the stack trace
you're getting, the JSP that is causing the problem (or perhaps just a
piece of it), and tell us which container you are using?

Thanks.

--
Martin Cooper
Tumbleweed Communications