Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Li Yang <li...@apache.org> on 2016/03/15 23:22:36 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release apache-kylin-1.5.0 (release candidate 1)

Thanks to everyone who has tested the release candidate and given their
comments and votes.

The tally is as follows.

6 binding +1s:

4 non-binding +1s:

No 0s or -1s.

Therefore I am delighted to announce that the proposal to release
Apache-Kylin-1.5.0 has passed.

Yang

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release apache-kylin-1.5.0 (release candidate 1)

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Amend the names of voters.

The tally is as follows.

6 binding +1s: