Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2003/02/06 04:03:09 UTC

Cocoon Meeting was "[NOTE] Cocoon Consultant"

On Wednesday 05 February 2003 21:45, Konstantin Piroumian wrote:
> +100 for a tropic country!
> (average temperature -20? last weeks here)
>
> But I have a friend in Canada who told me that it was -40C there in
> Monreal, so it seems that Moscow is not that bad ;)

If there is any interest, I think can organize a Cocoon/Apache meeting in
Malaysia;

* 3 days Cocoon/Apache conference in Kuala Lumpur
* 4 days living on a tropical small island (think Survivor Premier) and deep
sea fishing for marlin, sharks, spanish mackerel, dorados and more... Scuba
diving available for licensed divers as alternative, at the same location.
See some photos; http://niclas.hedhman.org/niclas/

With;
* Always +32 degrees Celsius daytime, +25 at night.
* Wonderful, hot & spicy food (mild also available)
* Bustling city life, world tallest buildings, shopper's paradise and an
all-week nightlife.
* Affordable prices. Reasonably nice hotels starting at USD30 per night, 5
star hotels at <USD100. Bring your life partner, room price the same.

I think it is possible to leave Europe/USA on Friday, arrive back on the
following Sunday.

An off-my-head budget for such package would come to somewhere around
air-ticket + ~USD500 per person (shopping not included).

Anyone interested?

Niclas