Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by weit <we...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/01 12:10:28 UTC

Can't connect to network of brokers

Hi all,

I ran into a rather strange problem whereby I can't seem to connect to the
network of brokers but after several attempts of auto-reconnecting, it'll
somehow get connected.  I verified this by looking at the number of
consumers in the admin/queues console.  The error message which I got is
"java.io.IOException: No uris available to connect to."

Here's the URI config which I'm using on the client-side:
discovery:(multicast://test)

And here's the broker configuration (both brokers configured the same):
<networkConnectors>
    <networkConnector name="nc1" uri="multicast://test" dynamicOnly="true"/>
</networkConnectors>

<transportConnectors>
     <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61619"
discoveryUri="multicast://test" />
</transportConnectors>

Regards