Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2007/09/20 10:58:30 UTC

Merging branch changes back into truck

There are quite a few changes in the branch that are not in the trunk.
http://people.apache.org/~slaws/Report.html - anything blue or red on the
right hand side means there is something. I'm just sorting out the
domain/node changes. Most others are small things, poms etc.

Let me know if you want me to do a general sweep.

Simon

Re: Merging branch changes back into truck

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On 9/20/07, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm seeing this :
>

> D:\dev\Opensource\Apache\Tuscany\source\java\sca\samples\domain-webapp\src\main\java\node\DomainServer.java:[23,40]
> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : class NodeImpl
> location: package org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl
>

> D:\dev\Opensource\Apache\Tuscany\source\java\sca\samples\domain-webapp\src\main\java\node\DomainServer.java:[34,12]
> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : class NodeImpl
> location: class node.DomainServer
>
> D:\dev\Opensource\Apache\Tuscany\source\java\sca\samples\domain-webapp\src\main\java\node\DomainServer.java:[34,32]
>
> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : class NodeImpl
> location: class node.DomainServer
>

> Is this a merge issue ?
>

> On 9/20/07, Simon Laws <simonslaws@googlemail.com > wrote:
> > On 9/20/07, Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Ok, I updated to r577913, built implementation-notification and
> > > binding-notification, and the samples. Everything looks ok.
> > >
> > > Did you also want me to cross check with the branch, or just
> > > check the trunk?

> not
> > > by

the pom. Just ignore it for now and I'll do something with it.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I'm seeing this :

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On 9/21/07, Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Simon,
>
> I compared
>
> (1) HEAD/sca/modules/implementation-notification with
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/branches/sca-java-1.0/modules/implementation-notification
>
> and
>
> (2) HEAD/sca/modules/binding-notification with
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/branches/sca-java-1.0/modules/binding-notification
>
> and the only differences were in the respective poms, where "
> 1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT"
> in the branch was "1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT" in HEAD, which I think is ok
> since the
> head has been bumped up to the next level.
>
> As for the samples, the differences (in addition to the poms as above) are
> only related
> to the addition of the ant build scripts in HEAD, which did not make it to
> the branch.
> These differences include build.xml, README, the main class in src/main,
> and
> the
> resources, in the four samples.
> I am not sure if we want/are able to add these differences to the branch
> at
> this point, but HEAD is most up to date to keep working with.
>
> Thanks
>

> On 9/20/07, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 9/20/07, Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Ok, I updated to r577913, built implementation-notification and
> > > binding-notification, and the samples. Everything looks ok.
> > >
> > > Did you also want me to cross check with the branch, or just
> > > check the trunk?

> not
> > > by

Great, thanks for doing this Ignacio

Ant has asked that we follow a review then commit model with the V1.0 branch
now so that if we decide we want to get those changes into the branch the
thing to do is raise a JIRA targetting Java SCA 1.0.1 and attach a patch for
the changes as applied to the branch.

Posted by Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com>.
Hi Simon,

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On 9/20/07, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com > wrote:

> The BPEL related projects are already merged. They have some
> differences as trunk has been evolving.
>
> On 9/20/07, Simon Laws < simonslaws@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > On 9/20/07, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thank you for volunteering. That would be great that we do in a batch.
>
> > > Please note some of the changes may have already been merged not by
> the
> > > check-in sequence.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Raymond

It builds/test on my machine but I still have a bpel problem which I need to

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.