Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2004/09/17 18:56:20 UTC

[seda] DIRSEDA-8 patches

Trustin,

RE:
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/17705/ListenerConfig.patch

Hey I applied those revised patches from last night and had several
problems.  There may have been a few classes that were not included in
the patch so I added these to get it to compile.  I started getting a
little confused as to what you were trying to accomplish with these
changes namely with the ListenerAddress,  SocketListenerAddress classes
that were referenced but not in the patch.

I just created placeholders for you here. I think I may have missed
something though because now the echo server tests are failing.

My lunch break is almost up so I will fix this later tonight after work
(5pm EST).

Perhaps you can look everything over and submit another patch if I
missed anything here.  Also you might wanna give other patches a
different name or number them because JIRA is strange about this.

Alex

Re: [seda] DIRSEDA-8 patches

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Cool thanks - I'll take a look at it tonight.

Alex

Re: [seda] DIRSEDA-8 patches

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
what we call human nature in actually is human habit