Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ian Gilbert <ia...@ethicalshopper.co.uk> on 2006/07/12 17:30:39 UTC

Problems with adding to the forums ...

Hi All,

I just tried to add some content to one of the forums.  This involved an image, a title (in the
first box), a brief description and then a full descriptioni.

The Following Errors Occurred:

    * the request doesn't contain a multipart/form-data or multipart/mixed stream, content type
header is application/x-www-form-urlencoded

Does the forum application work?

I have attached a screenshot

Best wishes

Ian Gilbert
www.ethicalshopper.net
Fair trade: the alternative choice for your everyday shopping
0845 456 2429

WHAT DO YOU DRINK AT WORK?
We can supply your organisation with high quality fair trade tea and
coffee.  Discounts are available for regular orders.  Contact us for more
details.

Re: Problems with adding to the forums ...

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Ian,

Do you mean the new forum screens in the ecommerce webapp?

Hans will hopefully have some feedback on it, but could you send a couple more details like which browser you are using and which page/form this error is showing up on?

-David