Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/20 15:50:10 UTC

[ANN] JumpStart 5.3.5 released

Hi all,

JumpStart 5.3.5 is ready, featuring JavaScript examples. And in case you missed it, Web Services examples were added last week.

Here's the demo:

	 http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/

No doubt there's room for improvement, so please let me know your thoughts!

Cheers,

Geoff

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 5.3.5 released

Posted by ael <al...@dash.com.ph>.
Wow, good job!

I really like your new javascript examples
very easy to understand for a newbie :)

Also i already used the confirm mixin the BEST .... ^_^

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 5.3.5 released

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 3:22 AM, Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Geoff,
>
> JumpStart is the most valuable resource I know of for learning to use
> Tapestry. Thanks so much for providing it!

Yes! ... Great! ... It has helped me a lot of times showing how to do
the right thing! Thanks!

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 5.3.5 released

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
I had a version with the syntax highlighter set up, ready to run a trial on a second server instance and ask everyone to vote on it. However, I couldn't get the memory allocated to me to do it. I'll try again in a month or two when I get back from my break.

Thanks for the prompter.

Geoff

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Wow Geoff you're fast.

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Geoff,

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
This one is definitely in my list of nice-to-haves. Probably not for a couple of months though, and even then only if it doesn't make the project too complicated for the newbie. Thanks for mentioning it.

Geoff

Posted by ael <al...@dash.com.ph>.
Hi Geoff,

My suggestion