Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Thiago Souza <tc...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/05 17:04:46 UTC

Problems renaming components inside blueprint context (Reposting due to nabble problems)

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating camel-blueprint with karaf. In my current project
(to be ported to this runtime), running standalone camel-spring, I am able
to give a different name to a component by manually instantiating it in the
spring xml context. But with camel-blueprint, when I do this, the context
hangs in grace period waiting for the component. Here is a sample xml to
reproduce the problem:

<blueprint xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0">

         <!-- direct component renamed -->
	<bean id="direct-test"
class="org.apache.camel.component.direct.DirectComponent" />

	<camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
		<route>
			<from uri="direct-test:in" />
			<to uri="direct:out" />
		</route>
	</camelContext>
</blueprint>

With this configuration, the context won't start with the following log:

BlueprintContainerImpl           | container.BlueprintContainerImpl
321 | 10 - org.apache.aries.blueprint - 0.3.0 | Bundle config.xml is
waiting for dependencies
[(&(component=direct-test)(objectClass=org.apache.camel.spi.ComponentResolver))]

Although the camel context itself starts. I'm using latest camel and karaf.
I could reproduce the sample problem using JmsComponent.

Any clue anyone?

Regards,
Thiago Souza

Re: Problems renaming components inside blueprint context (Reposting due to nabble problems)

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah that issue has been fixed in the upcoming Camel 2.7 release.

You can try a SNAPSHOT release in the mean time
http://camel.apache.org/download

--
Claus Ibsen