Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Renz Daluz <re...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/27 07:06:41 UTC

Re: how to use org.apache.struts.action.TOKEN in JMeter (new problem- solved)

Thanks guys,

It worked.

- Sebb: I think I'm ok with this solution and no need
to log this to bugzilla.

Regards,
/Renz

--- sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The RE would be better as:

name="org\.apache\.struts\.taglib\.html\.TOKEN".*?value="(.*?)"

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTML_Link_Parser

> the

> is a
> > > using