Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/28 20:12:46 UTC

Multiple CM Windows?

It appears that Cayenne Modeler doesn't allow you to have two models
open at the same time?  Anyone have thoughts on the difficulty of
implementing this?

Thanks,

/dev/mrg

Re: Multiple CM Windows?

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
I'm not as familiar with the design as you, either, so I thought I'd
ask.  I'll put it into my queue to look at since I'm also still
looking at Swing stuff to figure out how I want to approach
CayenneEdit (yes, the name can change) -- I'm not a Swing guy, so I
want to be a bit careful before coding.

Thanks,

/dev/mrg

Re: Multiple CM Windows?