Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Aaron Zeckoski <aa...@vt.edu> on 2007/10/19 12:21:50 UTC

Failure getting to codehaus?

I am getting the following failure on my builds today:

[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:
checking for updates from elca-services
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:
checking for updates from codehaus snapshot repository
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:
checking for updates from Sakai Plugin Repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-one-plugin: checking
for updates from elca-services
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-one-plugin: checking
for updates from codehaus snapshot repository

[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'artifact
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-one-plugin' could not be retrieved from
repository: codehaus snapshot repository due to an error: Error
transferring file
[INFO] Repository 'codehaus snapshot repository' will be blacklisted

Is anyone else seeing this?
-AZ

Re: Failure getting to codehaus?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Neither of the plugins listed in the log below are in the codehaus
repository, they are in the central repository. It looks to me as if you
have excluded the central repository and/or replaced it with
"elca-services" and "Sakai Plugin Repo".

Info about repositories can be found here:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-repositories.html

Aaron Zeckoski wrote:
> I am getting the following failure on my builds today:
>
> [INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:
> checking for updates from elca-services
> [INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:
> checking for updates from codehaus snapshot repository
> [INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:
> checking for updates from Sakai Plugin Repo
> [INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-one-plugin: checking
> for updates from elca-services
> [INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-one-plugin: checking
> for updates from codehaus snapshot repository
>
> [WARNING] repository metadata for: 'artifact
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-one-plugin' could not be retrieved from
> repository: codehaus snapshot repository due to an error: Error
> transferring file
> [INFO] Repository 'codehaus snapshot repository' will be blacklisted
>
> Is anyone else seeing this?
> -AZ

Dennis Lundberg

Maven Release Plugin and autoVersionSubmodules

Posted by Johan Lindquist <jo...@kawoo.co.uk>.