Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Maik Heinelt <ma...@servgate.co.jp.INVALID> on 2021/02/02 06:03:46 UTC

looking for guacamole manage page header translation

Dear list,
I am new to Guacamole and recently installed my first server. I am using Guacamole 1.2 on CentOS 8 with MySQL and LDAP extensions.
I would like to change the text of the manage header titles. I looked into the translation files, but the header titles don't seem to be part of it.
Where can I change it?

Thank you for your help!

Maik

Re: looking for guacamole manage page header translation

Posted by Maik Heinelt <ma...@servgate.co.jp.INVALID>.
Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@glyptodon.com>.

Glyptodon Inc <https://enterprise.glyptodon.com/>.

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@glyptodon.com>.
wrote:

> Dear list,
> I am new to Guacamole and recently installed my first server. I am using
> Guacamole 1.2 on CentOS 8 with MySQL and LDAP extensions.
> I would like to change the text of the manage header titles. I looked into
> the translation files, but the header titles don't seem to be part of it.
> Where can I change it?

What title(s) specifically?

- Mike