Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "n. alex rupp" <ru...@umn.edu> on 2003/10/24 18:31:07 UTC

Project web space

Please, does anyone know who changed the project page to what's currently at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/geronimo.html and could they explain
why?

Is this because we're moving the project jira to the ASF?

Best,
--
N. Alex  Rupp (n_alex_rupp@users.sf.net)

Re: Project web space

Posted by "n. alex rupp" <ru...@umn.edu>.
Cool.  I figured it was a temporary error : )  In any case, I added CVS
instructions to the wiki at codehaus for people who are looking for the
instructions.

Best wishes, all.

RE: Project web space

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.