Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/01/25 03:40:18 UTC

[ANN] Welcome new committer: Xianjun Ke

Hi Community,

On behalf of the Dubbo PPMC, I am pleased to announce that Xianjun Ke,
a.k.a. kexianjun[1], has been voted in as a new Dubbo committer.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

Xianjun, would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

[1] https://github.com/kexianjun

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [ANN] Welcome new committer: Xianjun Ke

Posted by 李 晓杰 <li...@outlook.com>.
Congratulations xianjun.

获取 Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

________________________________
Congratulations 👏, Thanks for your advices for my pull request.

yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com> 于2019年1月25日周五 上午11:46写道:

Re:回复:[ANN] Welcome new committer: Xianjun Ke

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!!
在 2019-01-25 15:35:11,"马金凯" <ma...@dingtalk.com.INVALID> 写道:

Posted by 马金凯 <ma...@dingtalk.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!!

Posted by 徐靖峰 <ki...@foxmail.com>.
Congratulations

Re: [ANN] Welcome new committer: Xianjun Ke

Posted by Xin Wang <xi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations

Posted by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations...

Posted by Xianjun Ke <ke...@apache.org>.
Hi community,

Posted by "Taosheng, Wei" <we...@foxmail.com>.
Congratulations 👏 and welcome :)

From: LiZhenNet <li...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri,Jan 25,2019 11:48 AM
To: dev <de...@dubbo.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [ANN] Welcome new committer: Xianjun Ke

Posted by LiZhenNet <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 华 钟明 <cr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, thank you for your contribution.

Best Regards!
Zhongming Hua

在 2019/1/25 上午11:40,“Huxing Zhang”<hu...@apache.org> 写入:

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.