Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ivan Filippenko <Iv...@aero.org> on 2002/09/09 20:24:47 UTC

server-config.wsdd location changed in rc1 ??

With AXIS rc1, server-config.wsdd now gets created in my
jakarta-tomcat-4.0.4/bin
directory, instead of in webapps/axis/WEB-INF as previously.  This
apparent change
seems pretty funky.  Is it intentional?

Thanks,

  -- Ivan

RE: server-config.wsdd location changed in rc1 ??

Posted by Robert Herold <he...@cotagesoft.com>.
I just filed it as a bug (12459).  It causes other problems as well - in my
case, I have several different services, and some services were failing to
deploy because it could not find a certain class, even though that class was
not referenced anywhere in that service (but is referenced in another
service, and is in a jar file in that service's WEB-INF/lib directory).  The
workaround is to include all classes in all services, even if they are not
needed.  Not acceptable long-term, but it allows me to use the other
improvements in the RC1 release.