Posted to user@struts.apache.org by DEEP JADHAV <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/07 10:48:51 UTC

Using Menu Links In Tiles2 + Struts 2

Hi everybody,
        I want list of links in menu region of my layout and I am not
getting how to configure it for rendering body region corresponding to
particular link.
If anybody can solve plz reply..!!
Thanks in advance.

Re: Using Menu Links In Tiles2 + Struts 2

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I'm not sure what the problem you have, links in your menu should be
mapped to apropreciated actions and those actions should have defined
result type tiles with defined tile's name in tiles.xml configuration.

Regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Using Menu Links In Tiles2 + Struts 2

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/7/8 DEEP JADHAV <ja...@gmail.com>:

> I am using tiles 2 in struts 2 and I have configured it. I created one
> layout containing title,menu,body and footer regions and in each
> region I inserted tiles(jsp's).
> In menu region I have list of menu links and I want 'body' region of
> layout to be rendered corresponding to the link clicked. How can I do
> that..?? Means what configurations needs to be done in tiles.xml file?

Please ask the Tiles Users mailing list:
http://tiles.apache.org/mail.html

Antonio

Re: Using Menu Links In Tiles2 + Struts 2

Posted by DEEP JADHAV <ja...@gmail.com>.
I am using tiles 2 in struts 2 and I have configured it. I created one
layout containing title,menu,body and footer regions and in each
region I inserted tiles(jsp's).
In menu region I have list of menu links and I want 'body' region of
layout to be rendered corresponding to the link clicked. How can I do
that..?? Means what configurations needs to be done in tiles.xml file?
Thanks.

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Could you provide some more details, maybe some examples? Right now I
don't know what kind of problem you have.

Regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/