Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/13 02:27:59 UTC

Rather old Nexus staging repo

There's a staging area in Nexus for Accumulo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-053/

This dates back to Jan 11th which seems a long time to leave a staging
area open.

Has it perhaps been forgotten?

If it's no longer needed, it should be dropped.

Re: Rather old Nexus staging repo

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 13 March 2012 01:33, Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey sebb... still learning how to work the maven magic.  We're planning to
> make a release this week; expect updates.
>
> If we're doing something unexpected, please let me know.

The staging area is normally created just before a release vote.
It has to be closed before the vote can take place.
A vote normally takes less than a week.

So a staging area that is older than a week is unexpected.

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.