Posted to user@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@udanax.org> on 2012/11/13 12:06:08 UTC

How do you use Hama?

Hi users,

The "Powered by" page in the wiki is currently empty, except I have
done. So I really would like to know how do you use the Hama. Research
projects also fine.

You can either add it directly in the wiki or answer to this mail.

- Name of the company/organisation
- Cluster(s) setup(s)
- Size of the dataset
- Usage