Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Craig Tataryn <cr...@tataryn.net> on 2009/04/21 20:14:58 UTC

Apache Wicket Logo Usage Rights

Igor was saying I should ask the list, specifically Martijn about the
usage rights surrounding the Wicket logo.  I'm putting together a
"pamphlet" of sorts which will be replicated on my website to promote
some Wicket based training.  I would like to use the Wicket logo in
the pamphlets, however I don't want to infringe on the trademark.  Is
a disclaimer about me "not representing apache wicket" enough to be
able to use the logo?

Thanks,

Craig.

--
Craig Tataryn
site: http://www.basementcoders.com/

Re: Apache Wicket Logo Usage Rights

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Such inquiries should be directed at the public relations committee of
The ASF. They are the ones that are tasked with trademark issues. You
can send your request to prc@apache.org

Martijn

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 8:14 PM, Craig Tataryn <cr...@tataryn.net> wrote:
> Igor was saying I should ask the list, specifically Martijn about the usage
> rights surrounding the Wicket logo.  I'm putting together a "pamphlet" of
> sorts which will be replicated on my website to promote some Wicket based
> training.  I would like to use the Wicket logo in the pamphlets, however I
> don't want to infringe on the trademark.  Is a disclaimer about me "not
> representing apache wicket" enough to be able to use the logo?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Craig.
>
> --
> Craig Tataryn
> site: http://www.basementcoders.com/
> podcast:http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheBasementCoders
> irc: ThaDon on freenode #basementcoders, ##wicket, #papernapkin
> twitter: craiger

Apache Wicket 1.3.5 is released