Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by John Armstrong <si...@siberian.org> on 2010/07/20 06:39:15 UTC

Auto insert comments between components

Hi all,
  Here is an odd one.

I have an app that uses a lot of components (obviously..) but now I
need to send it out to a CSS Dev for some tweaking and this dev is not
capable of bringing up the full stack and working in situ.

So, in  the past I've had systems that insert comments to the effect of

!-- start com.pgi.wicket.MyComponentName --
!-- end com.pgi.wicket.MyComponentName --

Does wicket have a way of autogenerating this sort of comment trail?
With it I have a hope in heck of reassembling the changes into the
app.

Yes, I can do it manually, looking for the easy way out :)

Tx
John-

Re: Auto insert comments between components

Posted by John Armstrong <si...@siberian.org>.
Like magic.

Thanks Igor.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.