Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/09 20:53:02 UTC

Re: Wicket Stuff commit access

Can't do anything without your sf.net id

Martijn

On Jan 10, 2008 6:51 AM, Maris Orbidans <sm...@ime.lv> wrote:
> hi
>
> can I have commit access on wicket-contrib-javaee ?
>
> https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicket-contrib-javaee
>
> Original author doesn't have time to work on it but there are some
> important things that should be done like:
> + POM cleanup
> + it needs recompilation to work with wicket 1.3
>
> I am interested to do it because I am using this library.
>
> Maris

> add some documentation and your name, so people will be able to
> contact you for any questions.
>
> Thanks for your help!
> --
> Filippo Diotalevi
> http://www.diotalevi.com

Apache Wicket 1.3.0 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0

Re: Wicket Stuff commit access

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Rename to org.wicketstuff.javaee please.

The groupId of the project should also be org.wicketstuff.javaee

Martijn

Posted by Maris Orbidans <sm...@ime.lv>.
Hi

Posted by Maurice Marrink <ma...@gmail.com>.
create the release files trough maven (or by hand) and follow standard
release protocol from sourceforge. You need some "admin" permissions
at the sourceforge wicket-stuff project to do that though.
If you have enough permissions it is located under admin>file releases.

Maurice

Posted by Maris Orbidans <sm...@ime.lv>.
thank you

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.