Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no> on 2020/02/09 14:03:46 UTC

Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.8 has been released!

I have packaged 4.2.8 as a debian package
 https://steinar.bang.priv.no/2018/01/23/installing-apache-karaf-on-debian/comment-page-1/#comment-15187

I have only tested this with openjdk 11 on debian 10.3 "buster" on
amd64, but I use it there in production.

Note1! I needed to sign with a different key because of an aptly bug, so
anyone already using my APT repository will need to add an extra GPG
key. I have updated the apt-key command example in the blog post to
reflect this.

Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.8 has been released!

Posted by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no>.

> Awesome !!
> Thanks a lot for the update Steinar. By the way, what do you think about adding link to docket and Debian packages on Karaf website ?

I think that sounds like a very good idea. :-)

Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.8 has been released!

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Awesome !!

Thanks a lot for the update Steinar. By the way, what do you think about
adding link to docket and Debian packages on Karaf website ?

Regards

JB

Le dim. 9 f?vr. 2020 ? 15:03, Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no> a ?crit :