Posted to users@apex.apache.org by "Feldkamp, Brandon (CONT)" <Br...@capitalone.com> on 2016/11/29 22:07:28 UTC

error launching in docker sandbox

Hello!

I’m trying to launch my app in the docker sandbox but I’m getting an error. I’m able to launch the app elsewhere using the datatorrent community edition…would the difference between apex/datatorrent cause this error?

com.datatorrent.stram.cli.ApexCli$CliException: No applications in Application Package
                at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.ApexCli.getLaunchAppPackageArgs(ApexCli.java:3471)
                at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.ApexCli.launchAppPackage(ApexCli.java:3445)
                at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.ApexCli.access$7400(ApexCli.java:151)
                at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.ApexCli$LaunchCommand.execute(ApexCli.java:1900)
                at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.ApexCli$3.run(ApexCli.java:1462)

Thanks!
Brandon

Re: error launching in docker sandbox

Posted by "Feldkamp, Brandon (CONT)" <Br...@capitalone.com>.
Ahh, so that’s how you turn on debugging. Thanks for the help! The issue was compiling against java 1.8 and trying to run on 1.7!

Thanks!
Brandon

From: Vlad Rozov <v....@datatorrent.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 9:08 PM
To: "users@apex.apache.org" <us...@apex.apache.org>
Subject: Re: error launching in docker sandbox

Hi Brandon,

No, it should not. Start apex with -vvvv option that will provide more details in the log.

Thank you,

Vlad

Re: error launching in docker sandbox

Posted by Vlad Rozov <v....@datatorrent.com>.