Posted to alois-dev@incubator.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/21 08:49:15 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Alois podling termination

Unfortunately this vote has passed with 4 +1 and no objections.

Votes came from:

Marcus Holthaus
Urs Lerch
Flavio Pellanda
Christian Grobmeier

I will care about the next steps on general@incubator. The source code
will stay available somewhere in the SVN. If you like to continue at a
later point of time, you are welcome :-)

Cheers + best of luck!
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de