Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Pramod Immaneni <pr...@apache.org> on 2022/09/06 22:49:48 UTC

Intermediate segment persistence

Hi,

I have a contribution that I wanted to submit, to speed up persistence of
intermediate segments in middlemanager in certain cases. What is the best
way to go about doing this? Its a minor change, would creating an issue
followed by a PR be a good way of going about this.

Thanks

Re: Intermediate segment persistence

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.
Hey Pramod,

If it's a minor change I recommend raising a PR. Generally raising an issue
first is a good idea for bigger changes, where it is helpful to have some
discussion prior to the code showing up. But for smaller changes, we can go
directly to the code.

You can post the PR here too, or in Slack (see
https://druid.apache.org/community/) to make sure it gets prompt attention.

Gian