Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Slawomir Jaranowski <s....@gmail.com> on 2021/10/04 18:14:16 UTC

Re: Mojo Descriptor ... outdated documentation?

I created issues for those: MPLUGIN-374, MPLUGIN-375

I see that you are in preparing some changes to maven-plugin-tools this
change can be done by the way,

please comment issue - I can fix it

Last time I searched for this information and I have some dubiou about how
it works, so actual tools and documentation can help other plugin
developers.

--
Sławomir Jaranowski