Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2015/05/22 09:32:49 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Felix Connect 0.1.0 (2nd cut)

I've cut another release of Felix Connect 0.1.0
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/org.apache.felix.connect
-0.1.0/

This new attempt fixes FELIX-4901 and FELIX-4903.

Staging repository:
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1069

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1069 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Connect 0.1.0 (2nd cut)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1