Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jay <ma...@roomity.com> on 2006/01/23 16:52:57 UTC

Forcing URL Rewriting over Cookies in an existing application.

Hi all, I have an application (Sun ONE 6.1 sp2, Struts 1.02 (I guess)) that uses Cookies for session handling and has been so for around 3/4 years. I have a requirement where I want to force URL Rewriting even if the browser supports cookies. Please help! Jay

Broadband interface (RIA) + mail box saftey = http://Struts_User_List.roomity.com
*Your* clubs, no sign up to read, ad supported; try broadband internet.

Re: Forcing URL Rewriting over Cookies in an existing application.

Posted by Emmanouil Batsis <Em...@eurodyn.com>.
Jay wrote:

>Hi all, I have an application (Sun ONE 6.1 sp2, Struts 1.02 (I guess)) that uses Cookies for session handling and has been so for around 3/4 years. I have a requirement where I want to force URL Rewriting even if the browser supports cookies. Please help! Jay

This is a container (appserver) configuration issue right?

RE: Forcing URL Rewriting over Cookies in an existing application.

Posted by "David G. Friedman" <hu...@ix.netcom.com>.
http://access1.sun.com/techarticles/sessions.iws.html

Regards,
David