Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Zoran Sevarac <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/01 14:02:43 UTC

Re: DevNexus

By the way do you have any photos from there? We could use them to promote
the whole thing and support that NetBeans is getting from conferences and
community. Might give the same idea to others. Just post on FB or twitter

Cheers

Re: DevNexus

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Yes, good point, I have a lot of pics -- some have been on Twitter over the
past week -- and will write a blog entry about the whole event, plus photos.

Gj