Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Alicia Forsythe <Al...@mshs.com> on 2004/10/19 19:18:37 UTC

Lint error on check_mx_delay

Just upgraded to 3.0 from 2.55.
spamassassin --lint produced the following error:
failed to parse line check_mx_delay         5
this is the first uncommented line from the local.cf file auto created
with SAConf 1.2.4.  local.cf also contains our whitelist.  The
whitelsist is being used and all is working just fine.  Any reason lint
is picking up on this line with 3.0?

Re: Lint error on check_mx_delay

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 01:18:37PM -0400, Alicia Forsythe wrote:
> failed to parse line check_mx_delay         5
>
> whitelsist is being used and all is working just fine.  Any reason lint
> is picking up on this line with 3.0?

check_mx_delay is not a valid configuration option in 3.0.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Fractions are like popcorn ... white and fluffy ..."   - Prof. Branche