Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Roman Leventov <le...@apache.org> on 2019/03/27 22:52:46 UTC

Please vote for several IntelliJ/TeamCity issues

These issues directly block our upgrade to 2018.3.1 in TeamCity:
 https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-209789
 https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-209791

Also, these two issues fixed would be very helpful for Druid CI otherwise:
 https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TW-59220
 https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TW-46893

Please log in and vote (a small thumbs up button) for these issues. It's
known to be not completely pointless, JetBrains employees choose the next
issues to fix by the numbers of votes.

Re: Please vote for several IntelliJ/TeamCity issues

Posted by bill tsay <bi...@outlook.com>.
Hi Druid Committers,

Introduce myself, my name is Bill Tsay, I used to work for CISCO and Splunk. I am interested in becoming Druid committer. Just wonder if any of committers can spend some time in going through the process for me?

Best,

Bill