Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Garry Hurley <ga...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/09 02:10:55 UTC

Re: events.xml?

What repository are you using for mail? JDBC, JPA, memory, or file? If file, is it a network file system? If memory, is it cached to disk/replicated across servers?

Sent from my iPad

Re: events.xml?

Posted by cryptearth <cr...@cryptearth.de>.
To throw my 2 ct in:

I always used JDBC/MySQL - started with mysql 5.x community server +
connector provided by distribution (opensuse 13.x > 42.x > 15.x) - then
moved to mariadb 10.3 via repository + mariadb-connector downloaded from
webpage - never tried other mail-repos - maybe that's why I can't
reproduce the error.

Matt