Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by pradeepbill <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/21 13:46:53 UTC

nifi production best practice

Hi there, I have a best practice question, I have been developing few flows
on our test nifi box.I have about 50 data sources, and hence I have created
50 process groups, so that I can enable /disable independent of others at
any time, is this a good idea ?, and when we are production ready, I would
like to create template, and export them to the production box.Please
advice.

Thanks
Pradeep