Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Morten Kristiansen <mo...@tracetracker.com> on 2005/11/17 12:51:21 UTC

File output

I run JMeter in non-gui mode with the parameter "-l" to print the result
to a file (regardless of any listeners in the jmx file). Are there any
way to control the output (f.ex. I'd like to have request data in file).

Morten

Re: Broken functionallity?

Posted by Morten Kristiansen <mo...@tracetracker.com>.
Have anyone looked at this issue?

Morten

Broken functionallity?

Re: File output

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
OK, I've now updated the 2.1 branch to add the following properties
(taken from jmeter.properties, showing default)

#jmeter.save.saveservice.subresults=true
#jmeter.save.saveservice.assertions=true
#jmeter.save.saveservice.latency=true
#jmeter.save.saveservice.samplerData=false
#jmeter.save.saveservice.responseHeaders=false
#jmeter.save.saveservice.requestHeaders=false
#jmeter.save.saveservice.encoding=false

If you want to be brave and try the current nightly, you will
hopefully find that you can now save the extra items.

S.

Re: File output

Posted by Morten Kristiansen <mo...@tracetracker.com>.

Re: File output