Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Scheidell <sc...@secnap.net> on 2009/04/01 03:06:38 UTC

Re: zen.spamhaus.org

> When someone tells me 'their' list is much more aggressive than spamhaus,
> my first reaction is not: "Oh, coolie, more to block!" More like: "Another
> one of those overly aggressive blocklists that in its rampant 'Off with
> their heads' policy just renders itself pretty much useless." So, indeed,
> thanks, but not no thanks.

My list beats them all, and its way more aggressive then barracuda.

Google for 'blocked.secnap.net' before being stupid enough to use it without
knowing exactly the criteria for entry into that list.
(but, if you use it, it will block 100% of all your spam.. And email)

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>|SECNAP Network Security
Finalist 2009 Network Products Guide Hot Companies
FreeBSD SpamAssassin Ports maintainer