Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sebastianscheid <se...@sdm.de> on 2008/04/24 14:47:34 UTC

Purchase Order (Drop Shipment) is not completed

Hi all,

I have created a sales order. An associated purchase order was created
automatically for a drop shipment. For the purchase order I can "Quick
Complete Drop Shipment". This action creates a shipment which is in status
"received". I can then issue the order items with that shipment what updates
the delivered, outstanding and invoiced quantities for that product on the
purchase order. An invoice is created, too (I did not change its status). So
far so good.

The problem is, that the purchase order stays in status "Approved". What do
I have to do to complete the purchase order. Will the sales order's
quantities also be updated then? Its delivered quantity is still 0.

Thanks you very much for any help.
With best regards
Sebastian

Re: Purchase Order (Drop Shipment) is not completed

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
was there any progress on this issue?

after the 28th november 2007 no comments anymore.....
before that date pretty active......

Anybody has a patch, i am willing to test and commit it.....

Regards,
Hans

--
AntWebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates.....

Re: Purchase Order (Drop Shipment) is not completed

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.
Hi Sebastian,