Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by shenanigans <ma...@roomity.com> on 2005/11/08 16:33:37 UTC

[OTAnn] Feedback

I was interested in getting feedback from current mail group users.

We have mirrored your mail list in a new application that provides a more aggregated and safe environment which utilizes the power of broadband.

Roomity.com v 1.5 is a web 2.01 community webapp. Our newest version adds broadcast video and social networking such as favorite authors and an html editor.

It?s free to join and any feedback would be appreciated.

S.

Broadband interface (RIA) + mail box saftey = <a href="http://Struts_Developers_List.roomity.com">Struts_Developers_List.roomity.com</a>
*Your* clubs, no sign up to read, ad supported; try broadband internet. ~~1131464017282~~

Re: [OTAnn] Feedback

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
On Tue, November 8, 2005 12:57 pm, Martin Cooper said:
> I've seen 5-6 of these from the _same_ person / alias. He / they have
> already been banned from at least one (non-ASF) list for the spam.
> (Amusingly, the first of these that I received claimed that it was not
> spam,
> but subsequent messages removed that statement. ;)

I just didn't want to be the first to break out the S-word :)  Good
observation there :)

> You need to parse that as (web 2.0) community webapp, although it really
> doesn't seem like it is one, to me at least.

I was trying to be nice, for some unknown reason... I know what they
meant, and I agree with you about it, I just didn't want to be the first
one to go there :)

> Martin Cooper

Frank

P.S., I count twice in a week you've +1'd me on something... the end of
the world really *IS* nigh! :-) LOL!

Re: [OTAnn] Feedback

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On 11/8/05, Frank W. Zammetti <fz...@omnytex.com> wrote:

> I'd like to offer some feedback...
>
> Enough of these messages! :)

+1

I think I've seen 5-6 messages in the past day or two talking about this
> across a couple of different Apache lists, from a couple of different
> people. I would suggest picking one person only to advertise so it
> doesn't become obnoxious. I doubt too many people have a problem being
> told about this, but you have to be careful it doesn't become annoying.

I've seen 5-6 of these from the _same_ person / alias. He / they have
already been banned from at least one (non-ASF) list for the spam.
(Amusingly, the first of these that I received claimed that it was not spam,
but subsequent messages removed that statement. ;)

P.S., one of the other posts said it was a "web 2.0 community webapp"...

--
Martin Cooper

Frank

Re: [OTAnn] Feedback