Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com> on 2016/08/31 10:53:41 UTC

Re: Is it possible to grant privilege of collections to special users?

Have you read this chapter in the refGuide? https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Rule-Based+Authorization+Plugin <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Rule-Based+Authorization+Plugin>

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com