Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by legolas <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/10 11:29:13 UTC

Re: problem with tomcat JDBC realm , i can not login and all configurati

can some one please just tell me whether having one table is wrong ide or not
?
is it a problem with tomcat that if we have one table then we can not using
it for JDBC realm?
prblem with my case is that it check the DB (i find it by changing table
name and it return an exception) but it does not forward me to other pages
when i enter correct user name and password which is under a correct role.

Thanks