Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Mani, Bharanidharan" <bh...@scr.siemens.com> on 2002/05/01 16:52:48 UTC

turbine version

Hi,
    The version of turbine that came with jetspeed was
2.2(turbine-2.2b1-20011124.jar). but on cvs we have only
turbine-src-2.1.zip. Any idea where i can find turbine 2.2 source code??..

thanks
bharani

Re: Removing title bar?

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Kamal,

See below.

Kamal Muthuswamy wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am facing with two problems while configuring Jetspeed.
>
> 1. I am trying to remove the title bar from the main page i.e.
> the page displayed by default.psml in 'anon' folder, using
> the "_showtitlebar" parameter in local-portlet.xreg and I am
> unable to do so. It keeps showing a title bar for the portlets.
> Am I missing something here?

Are you using Jetspeed 1.3a3-dev post 29-dec-2001?

Their is a "welcome" portlet defined for the turbine user that has not
title bar.

> 2. I need a TwoColumns controller with 25% and 75% as split. I
> tried finding out the controller name by changining it from
> TwoColumns 50% 50% and it gives me a Java Horrible Exception.
> Could anyone tell me how I can set Twocolumns controller with
> 25% and 75% split in .psml file.

What is the error message?

The following entry in controllers.xreg should work

    <portlet-controller-entry name="TwoColumnsRight" hidden="false">
            <title>Two columns (25/75)</title>
        <classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.controllers.VelocityPortletController</classname>
        <parameter name="template" value="multicolumn.vm" hidden="false"/>
        <parameter name="action"
            value="controllers.MultiColumnControllerAction" hidden="false"/>
        <parameter name="sizes" value="25%,75%" hidden="false"/>
        <parameter name="cols" value="2" hidden="false"/>
        <media-type ref="html"/>
    </portlet-controller-entry>

> Any help would be appreciated
> Thanks and regards
> Kamal

Paul Spencer

Removing title bar?

Re: turbine version

Posted by Carlos <ca...@cvc.edu>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/ is a good starting site

Carlos

--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer

email               carlos@cvc.edu
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

"If there is artificial intelligence, doesn't that imply there is also
artificial stupidity!"