Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Glenn Golden <gg...@umich.edu> on 2002/03/29 03:48:51 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-2/src/java/org/apache/turbine/mod ules/pages DefaultPage.java

Done.  Looking good!  I tested:

Tip turbine-2
Tip Jetspeed with:
 my 3-24 patch
 my 3-36 patch
 my 3-28 patch
 the turbine jar from the Tip build of turbine-2

All compiles and works as I expect.  The customizers have the proper names
of portlets and panes, the proper pane is selected when you click on it, the
apply and cancel buttons (doing redirects) work, and customizer velocity
portlets show their custom customizers.

- Glenn

ggolden@umich.edu               734-615-1419
http://www-personal.si.umich.edu/~ggolden/