Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Dan White <yg...@comcast.net> on 2005/04/13 20:44:15 UTC

Client Only Installation ?

I am working on a C++ SOAP-based client application.

Is it possible to create a client-only installation of Axis ?  I do not
need all the extra bells and whistles that are part of the full server
package.

Thanks.

Re: Client Only Installation ?

Posted by Dan White <yg...@comcast.net>.
Thank you for the pointer.

I'll look into it.

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hmm, in what sense to "create"? Yes, you can have just the client
libraries and tools - IBM ships just the client ;-)

However, you can quite easily knock out the libraries that you don't need
or you can also just build the client in the ANT scripts.

Dan White <yg...@comcast.net>
13/04/2005 19:44
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"